<4> Wine and Sekt (Champagne)
FRANKENBERG wines are grown and produced in Franconia, the westernmost region of Bavaria along the river Main with its old forests, idyllic valleys and scenic vineyards. The mild climate and the heat retention of the sandstone hills provide optimal conditions for the development of grapevines. The wine is created according to the traditional process from hand-harvested grapes. This makes possible to create wines of the highest quality. Bottled in a "Bocksbeutel", a bottle shape that is exclusive to Frankonian wines.
KESSLER Hochgewächs has always been one of the most renowned German Sekt brands (Sekt is a high-quality sparkling wine produced following the Champagne method) . It was served in 1929 during the legendary first world travel on board of the airship LZ127 “Graf Zeppelin”.
Later, the German Chancellor Konrad Adenauer got enthusiastic about this it and had KESSLER Hochgewächs exclusively served to the state guests of the Federal Government.
The oldest German Sekt Production, producing the highest quality since 1826. Passing down and improving the traditional method for over 190 years!
- <0> Countdown | Care & Cookies
- <0> DAILY SPECIALS with big savings
- <1> Special Cake-Assortments
- <2> ATAS-cakes (Gateaux) for birthdays and parties, invitations and events
- <3> Gourmet Pizza
- <4> Wine and Sekt (Champagne)
- <5> All American Premium Donuts
- <6> Thermo-Safe-Containers
- <7> Heimatsterne Cheesecake Collection
- <8> Personal Protection Products